Thursday, August 19, 2010

Experience at Ignitee

This is the first time that I am trying my hands at blogging..never the less I am really happy that it is my company Ignitee that I am blogging for coz its not gonna take me much time to think about what I wanna say. Everythng is gonna be right from my heart.

I am new to Ignitee..just been here for roughly 4 months but cannot begin to tell you how much I have started adoring this place. In the beginning it was the same old feeling like ooh god I don’t know any one, where have I landed, why isnt any body talking to me etc…but all this was temporary.

The crowd is soo sooo full of enthu, I cannot begin to explain the amount of energy that these guys here at ignitee have. Plus I have never seen any organisation dedicate so much energy towards employee recreation. Man, you should have a look at our fun-filled Friday activities..right from magic shows to McDonald outings to birthday celebrations…you name it and we do it here at Ignitee. I am sure there is a lot more I can look forward to.

Plus since this is my first stint at corp-comm, im thoroughly enjoying my experience and have planned a couple of interesting things for Ignitee. Making sure I can feature Ignitee in all the Afaqs and E4M’s of the world. Enjoyed seeing Gautamm on NDTV… he was superb (my hard work finally paid off with the NDTV shoot…phew).

I know for sure that I am gonna be around for a long time and learn, excel and have a rocking time!

- Devlina Dutt Jadhav

2 comments:

DakuJoker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gautamm Mehra said...

Devlina is most happiest:

a) When she is going to her mum's place
b) When she is going to her mum's place
c) When she is going to her mum's place
d) There isn't a fourth option!