Friday, September 24, 2010

ASAP


Tring tring …hello
Caller: Hi Nikhil I am calling from ignitee (HR dept)
We need to schedule your interview <ASAP>, tell me by when you can come for interview.
Nikhil: Hello hello …hello ……I will come for interview on Saturday (:O).
Caller : Woohh ! Saturday …!!can u make it tomorrow !!
Nikhil : oaky than I will come after 8:30 PM ..
Caller : Okay , will wait for you !! do come !!

So I invented the <ASAP>tag from my first communication had with ignitee. Even on the day I got interviewed, I was asked whether I could join <ASAP>


To begin with my first high priority assignment. <ASAP>I got high on LSD (Love Sex Dhoka) and have no clue how will I land on the ground.
So my first project completed on the note of <ASAP>…as of now.

What to say about team Ignitees,
Gour Farmayiyega !!!

Teach Team = Khatro Ke Khiladi !!
Creative / Production Team = Bhagam Bhaag (aate aate jate jate khoye khoye jage jage baithe baithe dode dode sare srae peeche peeche aage aage gire pade bhage bhage…. bhag ….bhagam bhag )
Search Team = Saare Zameen Par (Jame Raho …Jame Raho)
Media/BD Team = Apna Sapna Money Money (show me the money ….dil chahe paisa)
CS Team = 3 Idiots (confusion hi confusion hai, solution kuch pata nahi )
Account Team = Rock On (Sinbad The Sailor)
HR Team = Singh Is Queen!!

Phewwww …finally I have done some interesting stuff for u guys ..lol

So ignitees are rockers as on all conditions I personally feel the team ignitee is one of the best team . As a digital agency ignitee have best environment for work , place is good when u have good people around you and you can find the best people in ignitee . I love working with ignitee ,,,,funky place were you cay say anything which you want to say !! Like iski ma ka ….sakinaka and all kind of stuff !! lolzzz

Lets, keep rocking all the time as we do always <ASAP>

No comments: