Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Experience @ Ignitee


It’s been a year since I made my move to Ignitee. Walking into the Ignitee office for the first time I thought hope I make some good friends and settle down fast. And that is exactly what has happened and even more.

The entire year has flashed past in a mix of clients, pitches, parties and a host of exciting activities at Ignitee. The amount of experience that I have gained in this past year has been one which will serve me for my entire lifetime and has helped strengthen my foundation. One of my moments where I felt pride in being an Ignitee is when I was given a chance to attend the IIFA awards in Colombo thus truly showing that in Ignitee the rule of hard work and dedication paying off handsomely is actually true.

I have also been lucky in getting seniors who have motivated me and given me the right amount of exposure and also having a team which is dedicated and helpful thus giving me some of the best friends I will make in life. Particularly I really love the insane laughing sessions we have had in the canteen taking everyone by surprise. Clients have also played an important role in molding my people skills and outlook to life.

There is finally only one perfect description for Ignitee – A place to explore your true potential and have FUN!!

No comments: