Monday, November 22, 2010

Ignitee is Second Home

It’s been over a year since I first stepped into the Gurgaon office of Ignitee. At first I felt very lost. Coming from a hardcore brand strategy background I wondered what am I doing here? SEM, SEO, SMO - What are these complex terms? Now that moment seems a thousand years old!

What I love most about working at Ignitee is working on something new EVERYDAY! I have had a chance to ideate for some of the best & biggest brands in the market and that too in the most interesting & upcoming domain which is social media. And of course the other great thing about social media is our SMO team @Ignitee. I’ve had such a great time working with Gautamm, Deepali, Mubashir, Krutika, Shruti and Kowkab.

Even though I work out of the Delhi office, I feel like I have the best of both worlds. I get to interact & work alongside the Delhi team which is a lot of fun! At the same time I end up working at the Mumbai office often alongside all the teams.

If I were to close my eyes, so many images flash in front of me: My first meeting with Atul, my first day at Ignitee, My induction in Mumbai, My favorite work @Ignitee, living and working in Mumbai, our laugh riot night with the awesome cab drive, the Mumbai Bollywood night party.

Also, I’ve made some good friends at Ignitee. Priyanka, Vivek, Kowkab. Thanks for being there.

If I have a bad day I don’t feel like taking a day off. I feel like coming to work @Ignitee

Looking forward to more awesome briefs, more crazy deadlines and loads of fun with Ignitees!

Cheers
Aditya

No comments: