Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Why my being with Ignitee was not a co-incidence?

Most people say that time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time and I can tell you that they are wrong. Time is like an Ocean in a storm. You may wonder why I say this. Come, sit down, and I will tell you a tale unlike you’ve ever heard.

I still remember the time when I walked into ‘Sitaram Mills’ for my interview. How worried I was as the place looked like a ‘Bidi ka Karkhaana’ with a touch of place where you kidnap people for ransom. But then luckily it wasn’t. My first step into Ignitee was my first step into the Digital World. And thus the journey began.

At start I was very chilled about things and didn’t really care where I was heading but with a great bunch of people around, I was destined for bigger and better things. Things changed and I from being a ‘lukha’ was groomed into a social media person. I really didn’t know what changed in me but it was probably because I was always surrounded by people who had the passion to do more. To achieve. To be successful. To be what they really wanted to be. And then began my race for excellence. I strived, I faltered, I accomplished, I chose, I was Ignited.

Day after day I worked and laughed. Worked hard and laughed even harder. From being frustrated to really achieving Nirvana at work. I felt it all. But that was a part of my learning process which is surely the winner in this journey of mine. However it’s not only the work that got me involved with Ignitee. It was the fun. I learnt how you can irritate people here and still get a smile at the end of it. How to help others and still feel you haven’t really done anything. How your smallest of work get appreciated by people who don’t even know you. How you can truly be happy with what you do and leave the day with a smile. But above all, how you can make friends? Cause I truly did.

Slowly and steadily I grew as professional and as a person. It is because I gave ‘Time’ to everything. I was never worried about where I will reach? I never really thought about the destination. It is the journey that mattered. And here I am standing proud to be a part of what was destined to happen.

Sometimes I feel, that if it wasn’t for the call that I had got from Ignitee, how life would have been different?

Would I have been the same ‘lukha’ with no real aim in life? Would I still be happy in some mediocre job I would have found somewhere?

But then, in a magical world there are no coincidences. Everything happens for a reason. It’s being at the right place at the right time. Time is what prevents everything from happening at once and I truly believe that though I still haven’t really pushed it to the limits, Ignitee has given me that thrust which will surely send me flying high in this journey of mine. And when sometime later in life I ever write a book about my life, the prelude will surely be ‘It all began at Ignitee...’

And here is special shayari for what I feel in this journey of mine with Ignitee.

“Main akela hi chala tha jaanib-e-manzil,

Log saath aate gaye aur caravan badhta gaya”

Khudahafiz
Mubashir

No comments: