Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Am an Indian….I Am A Mumbaikar…I Am an Ignitee! (PART-I)

On a lazy Sunday afternoon I was reading some fiction for the nth time, my only plan for the day was to chill & soak in the aroma that every Sunday carries with itself. Exams had just lifted its burden from my poor back (like to be melodramatic it helps to visualize you seeJ) & I just prayed that my mother’s brother’s sister-in-law’s father’s aunt’s son will not invite us to one more ‘bored to death’ weddings/dinners/lunches/ blah blah blah!

My phone rings & I just keep my finger crossed, I try to ignore it like you ignore so-called ‘Breaking News’ on news channels & arrow-like twangs of Nasal Reshamiya! I know I know…these examples are as clichéd as clichéd can be but can’t help it!

Ok so I finally drag myself to answer the phone & tan-ta-tan! I get a call from Farheen (a job consultant) for a job opening, Ignitee Digital Solutions. I take down the details without expecting a fairy-tale job. But that’s where the surprise lies…when you don’t have overtly ambitious & yeah unrealistic expectations the outcome is always pleasant & beautiful. Ok so things move on interview is fixed & I gear with my collective knowledge & enthusiasm to Ignitee! Ignitee I Am Coming! (To Be Continued…)

No comments: