Sunday, May 10, 2009

Me & Meri Maggi!




Maggi Maggi Maggi Maggi!
Maggi Maggi Maggi!
Maggi Maggi!
Maggi!


Maggi sunte hi muh main paani aaja hain…
I have the most profound memories with maggi as a kid & that’s still going on! Maggi has been almost like a staple food to me. The variations of making different styles of maggi are as numerous as the stars! Maggi with cheese, Maggi with veggies, Maggi with lemon & mint, Maggi with pepper, Maggi with baby corn, blah blah blah….

The ‘Bas Do Minute’ factor is the USP of Maggi making & scoffing it of course. Maggi comes in more than 25 assorted flavors! However the ‘apna wala’ original masala maggi rocks! For one you can experiment with it for two if you are too lazy to experiment you could have it just like that. There is something so simple about maggi that it uncomplicates your life. It’s like the ultimate survival kit that you can ever have in your life! Picture this : Its two in the night & I wake up head towards the kitchen even without opening my eyes…I frantically search through the cold, chilling refrigerator & to my dismay I find an apple, jam & bread…I am in no mood to eat any of these. I know my plan B & quickly open the shelf grab a packet of my maggi…grate the cheese…throw a few peas….a little butter…a pinch of pepper & salt …2-3 minutes & maggi’s ready to eat! Five minutes & I am done…yummy & I feel like a contented soul. Back to slumber…Maggi is a part of my life & I cannot even imagine a life without ‘me aur meri’ Maggi! Our sweet search team here enjoying maggi greedily ….the Maggi is a bit soggy but we don’t mind as we are dead hungry!

No comments: