Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Am an Indian….I Am A Mumbaikar…I Am an Ignitee! (PART-II)

I hop in a train on a humidly searing day, looking out of the window I see a drowsy Mumbai dragging itself to a yet another day. Everything around looked quite & at rest surprisingly. I get down at Parel & take a cab to the Ignitee Office. It’s located in a quite secluded lane near Chinchpokli (Chinchpokli is the name of a railway station on the Mumbai suburban railway on India's Central Railway line. Also called Chinchpugli and Chinchpooghly). As I enter the lane, I find a deserted ghost-like building reduced to ruins..i mentally make a note to suggest it as a next Raaz-Part III series location…as I now enter my destination building, which gives me a positive aura & a warm welcome silently.

The structure of the building is pretty old & unpretending in style. We connect instantly & I climb up the stairs & reach the reception desk, there I find our Friendly Julie who makes me comfortable while I wait for Yamica to begin with the interview. I busy myself reading something…after some time she appears like a magician doing the trick & takes me to the meeting room. Later My then 'would be' boss Gautamm takes a 'make believe' grueling interview, which went well all set well, the last least expected question is hurled at me, “By the Way Krutika..Are you by any chance a vegetarian?” I try to hide my disbelief & curtly shoot, “I am a vegetarian by choice but here & there I take up a split personality & suddenly convert into a monster (non-veggie) hehe!”

No comments: