Sunday, May 31, 2009

Turning into a woman?? No way!

That’ll be my worst nightmare. I’m pretty much happy the way I am. I have committed no sins against women and I’m very appreciative of the fact that they exist. God knows we need women!

That’s just me, talking after viewing another episode of Bhaskar Bharti on Sony Entertainment Television. The thought is scary, you know. Because HE, sitting up there, is capable of anything (you have seen Bruce Almighty, haven’t you?). Basically, the reason I’m blabbering about all of this is because of the impact this serial has made on my senses. Whew! And of course, you might want to see the serial for Bharti alone (she’s cute, spunky, has attitude and… what we say… GUMPTION)

Another serial that reminds us why ladies are so important, and how nice it is to be a lady, is LADIES SPECIAL. The life of four middle class women, while it may not seem like a summer blockbuster prospect, is definitely a feel-good, emotional telly thing. And Neena Gupta back on screen after SO long—boy, you can’t miss out on THAT!

And oh yes, our place at Ignitee is full of special women. And yeah, we can’t do without them. But Lord, I still implore you to keep me the way I am. Not that I have anything against women, it’s just that I prefer being a man… for this lifetime, at least! ;-)

No comments: