Friday, June 5, 2009

……And 9 Months after….

It was 20th August’08…I was coming for the Interview in Connecturf……Gautamm gave me address. It was something like Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M.Joshi Marg, Lower Parel (E).
I got a cab and told driver “Sitaram Mills Compound Jana Hai “...he took me to all compounds in Lower Parel except Sitaram Compound. Lol. After the lower Parel darshan when I finally reached Sitaram Mills Compound I saw all the old mill buildings and I thought where I am? It seemed as if time had stopped, koels chirping merrily. The hot blazing sun silently continues to throw more heat. No noise of cars…it felt like I was far off from Mumbai. I started wondering is this the right place for me? After the nomadic roam around for half an hour, I called up Gautamm several times to help me navigate my way. I finally reached & to my amazement the office seemed exceptionally larger-than-life, serene & full of positive aura.

Looking back now, when we started Search Department, we were only 3 people and we had only 2 small projects to handle. But things changed very rapidly after that. We had the opportunity to work with reputed clients. It’s just the beginning...Goodwill spreads eventually & here we are- NOW looking out to grow our Search Team...And after almost 10 months…with Jai Ho Congress, MOT and may more clients. Sparks like Ignition happening, I can safely say that this is the right time to dive into Digital Marketing & Advertising. I am proud to be a part of Ignitee which has a blend of talent, creativity, madness & lots of fun…great people to work with…hardcore foodies…hilarious dancers…crazy workaholics…singers…actors…& what not!

No comments: