Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ignitee rocks!!


Nine Months back when I was suppose to be dreaming about my much awaited wedding scheduled in October’08 all I was dreaming was the Launch of “Ignitee” which was scheduled on 30th September precisely 8 days before my ceremony. My first ever experience in an agency, my first launch ever and of course my first ever wedding. All I had launched previously was SOP’s (Standard operating procedures) and promotions in hotels! Butterflies flew all of that month in my stomach. To do list was endless and words like Virals, DM’S, and JPEG sounded Latin! I dint even know what Afaqs and E4M were.....hush hush!

Youngest Ignitees cut the cake on the day of Launch!

Now when I think back it truly has been the most amazing time. A roller coaster ride which I am never ever gonna forget. I enjoyed every bit of it and more then I enjoyed, I was learning something new every nanosecond. By the way now when I am asked to launch any project I always think of the Dhoni’s Aircel ad “Aur Bolo”!!!

Some of our prominent launches have been Spark, Our event initiative, Ignition and Ignitee but everyone’s favorite is Moksh. I feel elated when I see ignitees distressing and enjoying themselves in Moksh. I love Bhavna’s painting there. I am so happy to be associated with such a forward thinking company. I think ideas like Moksh and Spark are super cool!!!

Before concluding I wanna use this platform requesting all of you to chat with me as and when you think of any new initiative Ignitee should take!

Signing Off,

No comments: