Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Glory, Glory To Ignitee!

Yes, I am an unabashed Man United fan. Who isn’t? It’s really great to see them win game after game (ok, so they lose a few times, but who doesn’t?) And, my favourite colour happens to be RED…

Oh, you must be wondering then what Ignitee’s all about. It’s the place where I work these days. No, sorry, not work, ENJOY. When you do something you really enjoy, you can’t call it work, can you? I’m a web designer and I get to do the coolest stuff around here. Websites, banners, site caps, you name it, I done it.

The best part about this place is that I don’t have to sit hunched at my desk all the time. We have a TT table, and a room for relaxation we call MOKSH. In the evenings, after office hours generally, there’s an army that gathers at the TT table. I form part of this small army and I enjoy myself after a day’s hard work (oops there I go again). Another great thing is the events that are staged every alternate Friday. It is fun to see everyone run helter-skelter at the last minute, and even through ridiculous deadlines and mountain loads of work, we do manage to have a lot of fun every time!

If I had to describe Ignitee in one word, it would be ‘magic’. It really is a magical place. Even my team is a magical team. And every day, from Monday to Friday, we perform magic tricks to amaze and appease our clients. Come over sometime. You’ll enjoy yourself, I promise!

No comments: