Friday, June 26, 2009

First Times...

This week seems to be full of ‘first times’ for me.

This is the first time I am writing a blog!

We are in the midst of receiving our first major rain-fall of the season.

Today I will experience, for the first time, the flooding lane outside the office.

The new business we signed on yesterday was the first new business I helped get, since I joined Ignitee.

Last night was the first time I went for ‘post work’ drinks with my new friends from the office.

And this week I signed on my first recruit for Ignition.

First times can be supremely exciting, some times nerve wracking, sometimes easy and sometimes, the hardest thing in the world.

But it is something that we all experience at some point of our lives. And more often than not, it symbolises accomplishment.

This week saw exciting ‘first times’ for me and here’s to many more for all of us at Ignitee

Cheers

-- Tarini

No comments: