Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My experience @ Ignitee…

I distinctly remember my first day @ Ignitee. It was 10.00 a.m. when I, along with Dharini and Ritesh, three of us having joined on the same day, was waiting with immense anticipation in the visitor’s lounge. It being my first job, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I was scared, happy, excited, anxious, nervous, all at the same time. I didn’t know what to expect out of this organization. From what I had heard about the corporate world, I was not expecting much except for deadlines, targets, formal environment etc.

The wait got over as we met Yamica, and there began our day with friendly smiles and warm welcome. Next few days we got to know the industry we had ventured in, the agency we were now a part of and the people we were to work with, thoroughly. Each day and each task brought with it more inquisitiveness, excitement and exhilaration.

Six months down the line, I don’t yet feel I have taken up a job. Rather than an office, it’s more like a college, each day loaded with friends, canteen, and assignments. Your bosses at Ignitee are mentors who guide you at each step, making sure you not only perform but outperform. And not to forget, your performance is rewarded with appreciation, time and again.

I have been the quieter lot amongst the always buzzing Ignitees. But even in my silence, I have cherished each moment @ Ignitee. The lunches with Dharini & Samruddhi @ Cafeteria, the evening snacks, the Friday evening events, the rare but fun late work nights, the challenging tasks, the list goes on and on.

Here I end my note, awaiting more fun and thrill in my tenure at Ignitee.

No comments: