Monday, June 8, 2009

MOANDAYs!!

Oh how I hate Monday mornings!!! This is a common wailing that happens in any office. Universally. For me, though Mondays are blessing...albeit in disguise. As I reach office, I am greeted by a bunch of mails and by the time we’ve had MMM I am totally charged up for the week ahead. If you look at Ignitee office from a bird’s view, it will seem as if industrious bees are working with a single minded dedication to nurture their bee hive. Truly, in sync.

At Ignitee, in the beginning you receive a diary in the shape of a matchbox with interesting trivia in it. You realize that this is a part of their branding. But, when you start working and get settled amongst Ignitees, one comes to understand the brand philosophy which is ingrained deeper than the match shape diary (no offence intended for the diary, in fact I find them really cute).

Another noteworthy aspect of this company (I like to call it a company as its values and work culture are far beyond that of a regular agency) is the seniors who are akin to pillars of foundation. They stop not at mere guidance or kind words of encouragement but motivate you, coach you so as to outdo your own expectations about yourself.

Achieving a family of 100+!! Seems impossible after Kauravas? Until you meet us Ignitees!

By the time, the so-called doomed day (Monday of course) nears its end I can’t imagine living without a crowd of Ignitees around me!

No comments: